6.30.2012

Birthday Preparations

My Sani is going to be 3 years old on July 2nd. We are planning a birthday party for her and we're really excited to begin our preparations. 

I was thinking more along the lines of princess theme, but since she has a mind of her own she decided that she wanted her birthday party to be of Daisy Duck.The whole theme colors will be pink, white, and purple.

While looking around Etsy and Pinterest I found a few inspirational ideas for her party.

We're thinking of having some cupcakes to avoid the mess of actually cutting a cake with some pretty little bows to match the Daisy Bowtique theme.


We also liked this cake (the 2nd tier) but something a little smaller and personal just for taking pictures of her blowing out her candles.

I went to Wal-Mart and found some pink and purple ribbon to match the theme ... and now I am so excited because I want to see if I can sew her a little outfit for her special day.

Then it hit me...I came across this website, Sew Like My Mom, and found an outfit I want to make her. Not sure if I ever expressed my LOVE for rompers. Well if I haven't, then let me tell you that during the summer I am in LOVE with rompers. I think they are so cute, comfortable and help you stay very cool. Since Sani's birthday is in the summer and we're going with the whole bowtique theme, I was thinking of some type of bedazzled romper with long stranded pearls like the one on Sew Like My Mom's blog.

Isn't she just adorable? Not to mention her little outfit and pearls. 

What would go better with this romper than a pair of matching sandals like these?



No comments:

Post a Comment