2.24.2012

Animated Rainbow Links on Blogger


Do you enjoy rainbows and a splash of color the way I do? I can't get enough of color. How boring would it be if we still lived in a world full of just black and white?! BORING!

So let me help you add a little color to your blog by presenting to you this amazing feature provided by Spice Up Your Blog. What this cool gadget does is transform all of your links on your blog into rainbow changing colors.

In this EASY one click step, they show you how to transform all of your links on your Blogger/blogspot. All you have to do is click on the link above and then click on the button that looks like this...
and it automatically sets it for your in your blogger page. What's even cooler than this is that you can remove it just as easy by deleting the widget right off of your elements page.

Take a look at what it looks like right here on this test page or simply by hovering over any of the links on my page.

Let me know how you like it...leave me a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment