2.29.2012

Beading Time?

After visiting my crafting closet, I have come to the conclusion that these beautiful beaded boxes need a little loving. I have been neglecting them and have not made a single piece of jewelry in some time. Most likely because between work and the kids and house work I really have not had time to frequent my crafting closet.

Perhaps this weekend I will get a chance to make something nice to be able to share with you guys. Maybe I'll even have a tutorial to share?! 

With these pictures I wanted to give you a little inspiration and color selection so that you too can feel inspired. Let's get inspired together, what do you say?!

Is there anything you would like to learn to create when it comes to jewelry making? Feel free to write me a comment or email me and I will be happy to do a tutorial for it.

Happy Beading!

No comments:

Post a Comment