1.30.2012

Pub Table Centerpiece


After a couple of family gatherings we've been saving up some wine bottles. I've had this idea in mind to create a centerpiece for the dining room table that consists of 3 wine bottles, all of different shapes and sizes. I want to color it in the same peacock color scheme we are using. I wanted each bottle to be unique from one another, but to stand out with bold colors.

First I started off by peeling off the labels on the wine bottles.

Next, I used my glue gun to create patterns on my bottles.


For example, on one I made lines, on another I made dots in columns all the way down. Create your own pattern, make it as fun or plain as possible. 


Before: Plain Wine Bottles


After: With Patterns
I let the glue dry. Then, I took them outside for painting. I made my husband do it actually...didn't want to ruin the new manicure ;)


Once they dry, I will put them on the table to show you.


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment