I found these cute little gnomes just in time for Valentine's day!!
I thought they were so adorable and I just had to share them with you guys. I know Valentine's Day is a month away, but time passes by so fast that I could not help to get your creative juices flowing before Valentine's day. Make your "Valentine" a special treat.
All you need is:
- Googly Eyes
- 3/4" Office Dot Sticker or paper cut into a circle
- Hershey's Kisses
- Soda Can
- Paper Clip(s)- to create multiple at a time.
1. Create a 3" circle of felt by pressing the bottom of the can into the felt and cutting along the impression it leaves. Cut the circle into quarters.
2. To form the hat, run a thin line of glue along a straight edge of one felt quarter and press it to the other straight edge. Use a paper clip to hold the edges in place. When the glue is dry, remove the clip. Save the other quarters to make hats for more gnomes.
3. Glue the hat in place on the kiss, then stick or glue on the eyes. Allow the glue to dry. Use a pen or a marker to write a dot sticker and press it to the bottom of a kiss.