12.12.2011

Minions

Let's just say I am a big fan of the movie Despicable Me. The part that got my attention, besides the entire movie of course, were the cutest little minions and their funny little voices and laughter. They're all about having fun I suppose! I enjoyed all of them and the uniqueness to each individual one.

While looking at an empty spot on my desk I made a special request to my husband that I would like a minion. After looking online and getting an idea for which one I really wanted, we went off to our local craft store, Michael's, to find the polymer clay colors that I did not have readily available.

Originally my trip there was not for this, it was actually to purchase some stockings for Christmas that I really liked and were on sale, but if you're crafty, I am sure you know what it's like to go into that store and walk out with more than what you went there for. At times, you even come out with nothing that you even went there for in the first place. I guess you can say that's what happened to me.

Anywho, I really wanted this cute little guy to just place him underneath my monitor, although I feel I may regret this decision later. You see, the 2 little rugrats I have (those are my kids by the way), that live with me, might end up just destroying it completely. I might have to rethink this whole thing through a little better before the minion gets out of the oven from his little tanning session. He doesn't have much longer to go, so I better think fast.

I think he did a fine job recreating this little guy, with the exception that he got a little toasty in the oven...hahaha. He blames it on me for putting the temperature too high and I blame it on him for not watching the oven. We're playing the blame game ;)

Overall he came out really cute and I'm happy with him.
i love my little minion 

No comments:

Post a Comment