12.04.2011

Stocking Stuffers $5

I am running a $5 Stocking Stuffer sale. All the items in the pictures you will see below will be $5 each (this includes the sets).

This is a major steal considering that some rings are even Swarovski crystals, etc. Therefore, take advantage of this special offer. 

 I will invoice you via Paypal and you will then be able to pay using any major credit card. Paypal is also a safe and secure website. Please let me know if you see anything you like and feel free to ask me about it or to send you a closer more detailed picture on it.

"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is to sing it loud for all to hear" (spread the word to your friends and loved ones).















Choose any 3 for $5 (Mix & Match)

I also have these 2 that you can mix and match with the ones above.

Happy Early Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment