11.21.2011

Christmas Stockings

Hopefully soon I will be posting pictures of my homemade stockings, but first I need to decipher what style I am going for. Whether I would prefer the regular classic stocking, the elf style ones, what type of fabric I want to use, do I want it fluffy at the top? Should I monogram our names/initials onto it. Should I applique just the first letter of our names on it? My brain hurts....too many ideas to choose from.

My favorite would have to be the classy elf looking stockings. I want to make one for each of us, which would mean 4 stockings. Or should I make all 4 of them different to match each of us? Hmmm...lots to think about. Sounds like a weekend project to me since I know for sure that during the week I don't have much time for it.

While surfing the net, these are some of the pictures I found for inspiration:
Burlap Stocking with Ruffles
Peacock Elf Stocking
Fleece Stockings
Elf Fun Patterned Stocking
Felt Classic Stockings
I'd love to read your input on what style you think would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment