11.12.2011

Creating A Blogger Banner


I am excited to say that I found a wonderful teacher, Cozy Little House, whom has taught me how to create my own blogger collage banner. She has a wonderful and simple tutorial on how to create your own. This is for all of you, who like myself have wondered how people get those beautiful picture collages at the top of their blog spots.

First you'll need to download the following 2 programs to begin: Picnik and Photoscape.

If I may also suggest, if you're looking to add fun fonts to your banner that do not normally come on your computer, then I would suggest going to a site like this one and downloading free fronts. You can also use Google or Bing to find free fonts as well.

Once you do that then you're ready to go to their page and follow the directions to create your beautiful banner. 

~Enjoy~

P.S.
How did I do? Do you like my new collage banner? Let me know what you think by commenting below.
Thanks :]

No comments:

Post a Comment