11.19.2011

Snow Globe Nail Tutorial



Someone told me about a nail supply store here in Homestead, FL that sells nail polish at wholesale prices. So I decided to stop by and pay them a visit yesterday for this idea I had in mind.

If you happen to be in the Homestead area or live in the homestead area...visit Miami Nail Supply. They have nail polishes such as O-P-I for less than $5, Essie for less than $3. They even have less expensive ones like Jade or Color Club from $1-2. It's definitely a bargain and well worth it, especially if you change your nail polish color as often as I like to change mine.

So on my visit yesterday I purchased the following:

You don't have to buy the same ones, but you can purchase something similar, or you may already have these items at home.

DIRECTIONS:
1. Paint your nails with a clear base coat. (I used Jade-Milky base coat)
2. Paint your nails with 2 coats of white. (I used Jade-Snow White)
3. Paint your nails with a shimmery glitter paint. (I used Color Club-Starry Temptress)
4. Paint your nails with a clear top coat. (I used Jade-Clear top coat)
5. Let it dry fully and enjoy!

They look like miniature snow globes...perfect for the winter season or for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment