11.24.2011

Happy Thanksgiving



I want to wish all of my readers and their families a very Happy and safe Thanksgiving!

I am truly blessed to have wonderful family and friends to share it with. We have been at my mom's house celebrating since last night, we woke up this morning to help make dinner for tonight's Thanksgiving feast. It's been wonderful. I am so stuffed already just by all of the aromas that have filled this house. 

Later tonight we will go to my in-laws house to have another Thanksgiving dinner. I don't know how I am going to do it. At midnight I will be out with my sister to do some Black Friday shopping. I can't wait for that...especially since I have a gift for my husband and I in mind. We're also going shopping for the kids Christmas gifts. 

My sister and I were discussing that we're going to either do Secret Santa for Christmas amongst the adults. However, I think we may do Bad Santa instead. It just makes it that much more interesting.

Once again, I hope you and enjoy this beautiful Thanksgiving with your loved ones.

Gobble, Gobble!

The Hubby and I, thankful for each other ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment