11.30.2011

Monster Scrapbook

Back in October one of my favorite online scrapbooking stores, Scraps and Giggles, held a contest for the most likes on their Facebook page. The winner of the contest would win a new canvas monster book dedicated to the person. The only thing you had to do was enter a photo into the contest of your family. I decided to enter the photo of my babies. Then the person with the most "likes" wins the contest. We won! This is the picture that I entered into the contest. This was them doing their Facebook pose, lol.



It took about 2 weeks to get the book, but I must say that it was definitely well worth it. This is a picture of the kids with their new book when it arrived. They loved it, "can I hold it mama?" They were so excited. Maybe I'll get them to help me choose the pictures they like to add to the album.



I still have not put any pictures in it since I want to take advantage of going through some of the old pictures I have of them and also photographing some new ones to add to it.

I have taken some pictures of what the inside looks like. I love the style of the album since she made the edges look worn and added lots of embellishments such as "monster" eyes, glitter, clips, ribbons, etc.












Scary Boo, Scary Boo, Scary Boo ::In Sully's voice from Monster's Inc::

You should check out her page sometime. She also has a store on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment